The BELLA swimwear Top
Our Bella swimwear top is a classic as it gets perfect underwire bra with a nostalgic twist. Offering great support for bigger busts thanks to the underwire and thus a natural lifting effect for smaller busts. Featuring a non-padded cup with adjustable shoulder straps and a gold adjustable back clasp fastening for ultimate fit.
Mix and match this bikini top with any Matia Beachwear bikini bottoms.
- Underwire swimwear top
- Recycled Italian luxury fabric, durable for all seasons.
- Double lined ( white color is extra lined, no see through swimwear).
- No padding for optimal comfort.
- Flexible underwire for ultimate comfort.
- Adjustable straps and back clasps for personal best fit.
- Medium to full coverage.
- Cup size increases with size, ask us for sizing advice.
- Adjustable for a perfect fit
- 90% Recycled PA, 10% Elastane Italian Lycra
- As with all fabrics, shape, color and fit are best preserved when hand washed. Do not iron. Rinse after contact with salt water or chlorine. Lay flat to dry.
BEHIND MATIA BEACHWEAR
This bikini is made of recycled materials
We only use high quality recycled Italian lycra for our swimwear to ensure best wearing comfort and durability . An extremely comfortable one that boasts a green soul combining luxe, performance, elegance and femininity.
This bikini has been ethically produced in Portugal
We work exclusively with small or family owned manufacturers here in Portugal to ensure that we know all employees and ensure a fairly treaded working environment.
We ensure a conscious supply chain
We try to avoid the use of plastic along our supply chain and always make sure that unnecessary items are excluded, such as hang tags. All our shipping supplies are made of recycled materials or biodegradable.
We love to work with small family businesses with whom we are in constant contact to ensure a fair working environment throughout the whole manufacturing process.
Our swimwear is made to last
Beside being as sustainable as we can we design high quality and timeless swimwear that is made to last more than just one summer season. In our opinion buying seasonless is a necessary step towards sustainability.