The LUCA Bottom
The Luca Bottoms is a clean high waisted bikini bottom featuring a cheeky yet fuller coverage. The timeless cut with a high legline shapes a breath taking long leg silhouette and ensures a comfortable fit for every woman.
Totally seamless, they will keep your hips smooth and the soft recycled fabric ensures perfect blend of coverage and style.
Mix and match this bikini top with any Matia Beachwear bikini bottoms.
- High Cut Bikini Bottom
- Luxurious feel on your skin
- Recycled Italian luxury fabric, durable for all seasons.
- Double lined (white color is extra lined, no see through swimwear).
- High Legline to Elongate Leg
- Moderate to fuller coverage swimwear bottom
- timeless cut with a high legline
- 82% Recycled PA, 18% Elastane
- As with all fabrics, shape, color and fit are best preserved when hand washed. Do not iron. Rinse after contact with salt water or chlorine. Lay flat to dry.
BEHIND MATIA BEACHWEAR
This bikini is made of recycled materials
We only use high quality recycled Italian lycra for our swimwear to ensure best wearing comfort and durability . An extremely comfortable one that boasts a green soul combining luxe, performance, elegance and femininity.
This bikini has been ethically produced in Portugal
We work exclusively with small or family owned manufacturers here in Portugal to ensure that we know all employees and ensure a fairly treaded working environment.
We ensure a conscious supply chain
We try to avoid the use of plastic along our supply chain and always make sure that unnecessary items are excluded, such as hang tags. All our shipping supplies are made of recycled materials or biodegradable.
We love to work with small family businesses with whom we are in constant contact to ensure a fair working environment throughout the whole manufacturing process.
Our swimwear is made to last
Beside being as sustainable as we can we design high quality and timeless swimwear that is made to last more than just one summer season. In our opinion buying seasonless is a necessary step towards sustainability.